corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pic request

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pic request
C4RL0

User status: Offline
26th Feb 07 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm beginning to build my LET back up after I stripped it down but can't think of what I want I want the engine bay to look like!!

First I was going with yellow hoses, but then decided to buy the full kit from Chris Astley in blue. So I've got blue roose hoses, but don't know what to do with the rest of the engine bay, rocker, cambelt etc.

Anyone got ideas? Pics of C20LET's with blue hoses would be good as well, so I can see what colour goes with what. I'm even toying with the idea of selling my brand spanking new hoses for different coloured ones What do you guys think? Oh, and I just had the car resprayed Black, if that helps.
nohope

27th Feb 07 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SXi_Tim

27th Feb 07 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That engine bay is gorgeous, is that yours?
nohope

27th Feb 07 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXi_Tim
That engine bay is gorgeous, is that yours?

Not mine no

its kiv_tuning´s

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pic request 23 database queries in 0.0083768 seconds