corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Quietest region in the UK....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quietest region in the UK....
Ally

User status: Offline
17th Feb 07 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No posts since February 4th, so i think its time everyone updated us on what they are doing atm!

Me, living in Pontypool in the house i bought last year, now have 3 kittens (Salem, Sooty and Sasha) we are still doing the house up so getting there slowly!
Still working on the Corus Site in Newport, still driving the clio argh!

Im sure Rich can post but in case he doesn't see this hes working in Bridgend still (nearly 2 years now!) doing very well, looking quite sexy as well atm and still has his Astra

Plans for this year - To finish the house, buy a newer car and book a holiday to take a well earned rest

cossie_corsa

17th Feb 07 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

juggling hockey for 5 teams, weightlifting, a great girlfriend, a wetherspoons/somerfield work contract. just tryin to find the time for the cars candy purple/red respray hence why i don't get on much
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

17th Feb 07 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought Richie was working in London Ally?
Nearing the second year of my law degree, still got the corsa c, most recent picture:

Rocky

17th Feb 07 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iam still around spend most my time on corsa c now , but still on corsasport , iam still working as a funiture removal man for 3 years now heres my corsa c as it is now
Ally

18th Feb 07 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom Richies based in Bridhend and occasionally trains in London, hes there mon - wed this week to help out i think

Not permanently based in london, no way
TinaBeans2006

19th Feb 07 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone

Im still orking at Lloyds TSB 7 years now!!!

Got my 5 door corsa,lowered with alloys, got a new little staffie pup Milly, shes lush!

Im living in Newport with my fiance now, have been since september last year. we're just renting atm but the house badding needs updating with the decor lol we dont have internet in the house so the only time I get to go online is if I pop to mums

Hope to meet up and chat to you soon though

[Edited on 19-02-2007 by TinaBeans2006]

[Edited on 19-02-2007 by TinaBeans2006]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Quietest region in the UK.... 24 database queries in 0.0112228 seconds