corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JAGCORSA.......wot to do to sell it???? ADVICE WANTED

Poll: JAGCORSA.......wot to do to sell it???? ADVICE WANTED
  SELL CAR AS IT IS WITH NOT MOT ETC
  GET MOT DONE AND SELL CAR AS IT IS
  MOT CAR AND RE SPRAY........... CANDY PRUPLE
  MOT CAR AND RE SPRAY........... WHITE
  MOT CAR AND RE SPRAY........... BLACK
  MOT CAR AND RE SPRAY........... SILVER
  MOT CAR AND RE SPRAY........... A BLUE COLOUR
  MOT CAR AND RE SPRAY.........OTHER COLOUR.....to match inside the interior

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JAGCORSA.......wot to do to sell it???? ADVICE WANTED
Rob H

User status: Offline
17th Feb 07 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can the cracks be repaired without the need to respray the car?

If so, MOT it (whatever you do i think you'd be silly not to MOT it, as most likely the new owner will want to drive it around), then ebay it, if it gets "X" amount, the cracks can be sorted .
Twiggy

17th Feb 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MOT then eeeeebay! and hope there is a rich daddys boy that needs some attention! hehe
Mattb

17th Feb 07 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iaz, i would definately MOT the thing and tax it, it'll be a big selling point as people will assume its a trailer queen and completely unroadworthy if you dont - this would put 98% of buyers off.

As for respray, personally i would try and patch the paint up, its a well known car and i think it would be better if it stayed the same.

as for EBay, forget a huge starting bid, try a 50p start with no reserve, if worse comes to worse you can always cancel the auction on the grounds of 'advertised elsewhere'
just make sure its advertised on forums heavilly

thats my 2p worth anyway

[Edited on 17-02-2007 by Mattb]
Eck
Premium Member

17th Feb 07 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No matter how good looking a car is I would never go near one without an mot mate. Just my opinion of course, so I think you should put an mot on it to give people peace of mind that it is road worthy. Plus paint it white, I think it would look stunning. Glacier white

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JAGCORSA.......wot to do to sell it???? ADVICE WANTED 23 database queries in 0.0212240 seconds