corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2 litre engine insurance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 litre engine insurance
liam8888

User status: Offline
13th Feb 07 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely be getting a conversion soon as a can then, i'll get my car insured with some1 like adian flux so then I can tell them ave changed the enigine when a do ave got a 1.6 at the min n the cheapest ave got a qoute on that for at the mo is £1100 19 with 2 years no claims only 200 quid less then what am paying now.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

13th Feb 07 at 23:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
you're not 21 otherwise I'd recommend HIC - they've quoted me under £800 for an XE converted corsa with agreed valuation of £4500

I got pretty much the same £850.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Ben D

14th Feb 07 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam8888
Definitely be getting a conversion soon as a can then, i'll get my car insured with some1 like adian flux so then I can tell them ave changed the enigine when a do ave got a 1.6 at the min n the cheapest ave got a qoute on that for at the mo is £1100 19 with 2 years no claims only 200 quid less then what am paying now.

Ste was Telling me you were after XE'ing the Corsa a while back, Will finish it off (well apart from that spoiler )

Dont forget though insurance around here with M** /OL** Postcodes are Rated as the worst, so Your going to be paying more than most.

Just in the Process of P/ex'ing my corsa for a Golf GTi Cab & Insurance is Going to be Stupidly Expensive Due to Age/Area Ect

[Edited on 14-02-2007 by benji_2k5]
RioVerde

14th Feb 07 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

costs shit loads to xe a corsa might as well buy one already done!,ive been quoted £673 fully comp from performance direct..im 23 with 4 years no claims and the corsa is 1.6 16v with all mods declared..think thats a bit dear...its not tuned up much only exhaust n filter..susp kit..wheels..lights..grille..tints etc..anyone know any good places to try?? gona try flux n ill mention corsa sport to try n get discount maybe..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2 litre engine insurance 24 database queries in 0.0086288 seconds