corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa bootbuild

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa bootbuild
!_roderzz_!

User status: Offline
   8th Feb 07 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey everyone im new to corsa sport but this place is mint lots of help out there which is great any ways just wanted to show you all my bootbuild i finished for my corsa believe it or not this all cost under 130quid brand new stuff including box made that my self im dead chuffed what you rekon

two 12 inch jbl subs running off 4 channel amp looks smooth and kicks hard also starting double speaker door pod build pics soon 2 17cm in each door to prove to mates that yes it can be done
Wonderboy

8th Feb 07 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks really good, good job

£130, was that including the subs and amp ?
Robbo_Corsa

8th Feb 07 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish i cud find a mate or somewhere they do thing like this, but cheapish... cos i want 1 done 4 mine!! i got 2 12" JL Audios..
!_roderzz_!

8th Feb 07 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys yeh 130 the lot i kid you not all new stuf me and dad took like a week sizin this up was a twat and tryin to make it so each box was big enough

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa bootbuild 24 database queries in 0.0092680 seconds