corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP! Speedo and MFD lighting :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP! Speedo and MFD lighting :(
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Feb 07 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK, ive just taken the speedo out to replace the blubs with some nice new ones/LEDs. ive just drilled out an old bulb holder to mount some white LEDs in and went to try it for fit in the car. Ive put the dials back in and when I switch the sidelights on - nuthing (sidelights/headlights come on) but no MFD or speedo lights (I do have some bulbs wotking in there... and they dont come on!!!)

When i switch the ignition on, all of the warning lights/dials work, and the MFD lights up when you put the ignition on. Put the sidelights on and meh - no lights behind speedo and MFD lights go out

HELPP!!!

I dont have anyother speeedos to try etc
flash22

6th Feb 07 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. you may have but the leds around the wrong way
2. put the old bulbs back in for the time being
3.go and buy a decent led kit theres a bloke on here or try http://www.ultraleds.co.uk

3 509t for the dash 2 509t for the mdf and 3 286 wedge type for the heater controls thes are as straight fit no drilling or messing about like the ebay ones from germany
pow
Premium Member

6th Feb 07 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have taken them out, and put the old bulb holders with 1 blown bulb and the rest working back in, and still the same... thanks tho!

New Poll