corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i love the rac

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i love the rac
Matt L

User status: Offline
31st Jan 07 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well after a fun filled night of ringing them i have finally taken a quote out of £1097 fc.
Right ill explain what happened i rang up and got a quote of which was 1700 or 1800. I then rang them back later to see why it had changed so much from my previous quote (amout 3 months ago it was 1137) and got passed through to this other bloke who was so helpful its untrue. We spent half the phone call pissing ourselves because when the first women passed me through she did it wrong so the options kept playing through and then some other women answered the phone so we were in a threeway conversation it was so funny she couldnt work out what waas going on.

He somehow managed to save me 700 nearly by adding my mum onto my policy (im still the policy holder) and taking my airfilter off which i will be doing i cant belive how much its changed by but hey im a happy chappy.

sorry for the essay.
a very happy matt.
drunkenfool

31st Jan 07 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a great loss losing an aftermarket air filter anyway!
M88ARW

31st Jan 07 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds decent enough deal to me. open air filters a gay anywayz, get your airbox back on and buy a decent panel filter, insurance cant say nothing about that!
Matt L

31st Jan 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was planning on taking it off anyway im also takin the ecotec valve off cause the noise is annoying me. im well impressed with the bloke who was on the phone with me. he is qutie possibly the most helpful person iv come across on the phone.
M88ARW

31st Jan 07 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
yeah i was planning on taking it off anyway im also takin the ecotec valve off cause the noise is annoying me. im well impressed with the bloke who was on the phone with me. he is qutie possibly the most helpful person iv come across on the phone.

count yaself lucky then mate i have to speak to a bunch of pikeys when i phone insurance company!
Matt L

31st Jan 07 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol the first to people i spoke to had no idea what they were doing lol.
M88ARW

31st Jan 07 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most of them dont! i spoke to an asian dude once i honestly couldnt understand what he said and im pretty sure he didnt know what i was saying either!

iv just insured my corsa, swapped from a golf gti 8v, dropped from 1200 for year to 660
Matt L

31st Jan 07 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. i cant wait for mine to be that low.
M88ARW

31st Jan 07 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get too excited mines only a 1.2! haha, im keeping it like that to! HA NOT BLOODY LIKELY!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i love the rac 23 database queries in 0.0079019 seconds