corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » F20 uprated clutch?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F20 uprated clutch?
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
31st Jan 07 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I figured while the engine and gearbox is out, and seeing as the rest of the engine has been pretty much totally rebuilt, I may as well put a new clutch in while the engine is out. Can anyone recommend any uprated ones, or would a standard one be alright with my engine spec? I know its more powerful but its hardly super tuned turbo power
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

31st Jan 07 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can supply sachs clutches, very good clutches and are 20% uprated over standard items. also dont get a stiff clutch pedal as you do with some.

fitted loads over the years, never had 1 back.
drunkenfool

31st Jan 07 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2Ud
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

31st Jan 07 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
I can supply sachs clutches, very good clutches and are 20% uprated over standard items. also dont get a stiff clutch pedal as you do with some.

fitted loads over the years, never had 1 back.

sachs clutch was what luckyB used on his 250bhp corsa and it lasted and lasted

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » F20 uprated clutch? 23 database queries in 0.0095329 seconds