corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Not being able to afford a house.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not being able to afford a house.....
Colin

User status: Offline
31st Jan 07 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True, although im adamant having your own gaff is 10x better than any car.

How long until shes on better money??? The wise man would get the house 1st, struggle for a wee while then wallop before you know it you have bigger income, more money spare so can have the house & the car!!!

Mate of mine done just that, got the house then a year later refinanced the house & bought a P1 with the cash he freed up....paid for it outright

Just to show you there is other options & struggling for a wee while may be the key to success Whereas if you got the car now your still going to need a house in what a year, 2 years so the car will be short lived & you will end up at sq.1 with no car as you need to sell it for the deposit for a more expensive house!!

nik

31st Jan 07 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to say, the VIII is miles better than the VI and the TME. The 260 is ok - they are cheap to buy, take it to WRC, spend a grand and your have 350bhp and shed loads more torque.
nik

31st Jan 07 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres my old TME

Colin

31st Jan 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've had a fair few motors in the past couple years hav'nt you.

CTR
EVO
350Z
Mini cooper S
EVO

Ones I can remember..............you lucky fucker
nik

31st Jan 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also have a fucking sore wallet Joys of being broke half way through each month!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Not being able to afford a house..... 23 database queries in 0.0120060 seconds