corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » painted some parts for motor bike!!! pics inside

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author painted some parts for motor bike!!! pics inside
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
24th Jan 07 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit of a dfferent one for me, my gfs dad bought a damaged bike so i said i would do painting!!!

here are some pics of the finished article

he was not sure he could get stickers of side or not so i have painted them on, pretty happy with how well i copied the origional pannel!!! was pretty hard to do that!

had trouble getting colour matches, ordered paint to the code and turns out the bike was labeled up wrong so had to send panel away to get match made! Nu-ange got it perfect as normal ...........

a_j_mair

24th Jan 07 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like uv done a good job on that. looks tricky with all the curves vents etc
jimmy 2.1

24th Jan 07 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good job!! i've got you another one if you'd like here........

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=334734

Graeme
Premium Member

24th Jan 07 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love doing bike parts, tbh i think there really easy and with the shapes you can really let the laquer flow out and make them look so wet!
Wonderboy

24th Jan 07 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good, great job. Nice flowing lines
FlamingCorsa

24th Jan 07 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graeme
i love doing bike parts, tbh i think there really easy and with the shapes you can really let the laquer flow out and make them look so wet!

everyone says getting the corect colour paint is a pain, u had that prob???
Graeme
Premium Member

25th Jan 07 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the colour is bad then i just get it sent away for matching but on all mixing scheme`s you get different varients for all the colours so different shades but you wont have that possbility!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » painted some parts for motor bike!!! pics inside 24 database queries in 0.0111141 seconds