corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Car
AdI...

User status: Offline
   22nd Jan 07 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pikin up my corsa today 1.4 SRI black nice n clean wv sum vry kewl 15inch steels any advice on wer to get sum cheap alloys or ny first mods i shud do wud b apreciated.....
adi
Doug

22nd Jan 07 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy a dictionary.

Then go to Demon Tweeks or E-bay and get some wheels

[Edited on 22-01-2007 by Doug]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

22nd Jan 07 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lowering and wheels are always a good combo to start off with.

I reccomend Eibach springs.
AdI...

22nd Jan 07 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for that mate..
willay
Premium Member

22nd Jan 07 at 11:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheap alloys arent always good alloys, and you may have to revisit the situation spending MORE money on different wheels.

I guess what I'm saying is save up abit for something half decent or get some cool 15" vauxhall alloys, in my avatar I've got pictures of mine wearing Astra CDX alloys (15 inch)
AdI...

22nd Jan 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im saving at the moment spent alot of money on my last fiesta but i blew up the engine lol thanks for te advice though
willay
Premium Member

22nd Jan 07 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats ok, I know its tempting to get a cheap set to get the look you want now, but you'll only be kicking yourself later down the line wishing you waited one or two pay packets longer!

PS - fill in your location in your profile so other members near you can get in contact!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car 23 database queries in 0.0058811 seconds