corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » AIR BAG LIGHT - Corsa Sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AIR BAG LIGHT - Corsa Sport
Craigy|uk

User status: Offline
   18th Jan 07 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a black corsa sport 1.4 16v GSi look-alike. bought a steering wheel and boss off a m8 for £20. (bargain) removed my *airbag* steering wheel put on the aftermarket one, then the airbag light stayed on when i turned the ignition on which then caused the Engine Managment light to come on to tell me theres a fault with the airbag. Anyway i put on my original steering wheel back on and when i turn the ignition on now, the airbag light flicks off then stays on, but no engine management, so how do these people get round it when they put aftermarket wheels on. I would be so grateful if someone could help me as i dont just wanna take the bulb out because i dnt know weather its staying on because my airbag isnt going to work. thanx

[Edited on 18-01-2007 by Craigy|uk]
Whittie

18th Jan 07 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrong section mate.

Try in here:

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=1
jazzer2k3

18th Jan 07 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put ur after market wheel on, ... And take the bulb out the dash, thats what everyone does ..
Craigy|uk

24th Jan 07 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers whittie. ok mite take bulb out but if u ask me its a bit of a bodge. should be some way around it. cheers anyway
Simon_16v

24th Jan 07 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get an aftermarket wheel with an airbag?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » AIR BAG LIGHT - Corsa Sport 24 database queries in 0.0085950 seconds