corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 66mph in a 30.....

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 66mph in a 30.....
Joe

User status: Offline
13th Jan 07 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ackers2302
my mate was killed a few months back coz some wanker was doin over a 100mph in a 30 zone, he couldnt control the car and had no time to stop.

Jeez thats harsh, 100 is just plain ridiculous.
Mike GSi

13th Jan 07 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever
quote:
Originally posted by mikegsic16xe
i got court doin 70 in a 30 in november, im still waitin for my court apperance. every morning i look at the mail and shit myself. ill let u know how i get on........ i spoke to a copper i know,and he said that the best thing to do is to put ur hands up and appologise. trying to get away with it will make things 10 times worse. in other words the court see that a speed camera does not lie. wish me luck buddy! lol

i know someone who took 5 montsh to get there summons and i think you will be goodbye to your l;iscence

oh right, to b honest i am expecting to lose it! ill b very shocked if i dont. and MATT like i said before, a copper i know gave me some good advice, dont try to b wise with the courts, theyl just see that u were speeding, and that the limit is there for a reason. the copper told me to just say i was in the wrong, not thinking straight, late for work one day. trust me m8, dress respectably,appologise and take it. example if u were to claim that u didnt know the limit through that road, theyl give u worse punishment coz u shuldnt b on the road if u dont know the limit! theyl always catch u out on something! just be careful with what u say!
Shrek

13th Jan 07 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bro got caught at 112mph on a dual carriage way and got away wih 6 points and £100 fine, lucky boy
ackers2302

13th Jan 07 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by joe6886
quote:
my mate was killed a few months back coz some wanker was doin over a 100mph in a 30 zone, he couldnt control the car and had no time to stop.

Jeez thats harsh, 100 is just plain ridiculous.

tell me bout it, apparantly he'd had an argument with his mrs, my mate was walkin across the road and he came flying round this sweepin bend, lost control, flipped a parked car and smashed into him. he walked away without a scratch. and this was at 1.30 in the morning so dont be thinkin coz its late you'l be fine. you never know.

alls i say is if your guna speed think about it first, keep it to open roads.

and yes dont be wise with the courts or anything, us young maes have it bad enough as it is, your already at a disadvantage when you go in, so do ya best and eat plenty humble pie.
Joe

13th Jan 07 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What happened to the guy who killed him? Prison sentance?
Whittie

13th Jan 07 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my mates died last year pretty much the same way your's did.

A car was overtaking him on a corner at 90 in a 30, and crunched straight into him after losing control, my friend was not speeding.

The driver that killed him got £500 fine and a lot of community service, plus a 5 month driving ban and has to re-take his test.

The driver was his brother.
ackers2302

13th Jan 07 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still all going on at the moment but he is being charged with, wait for it..................... yes you guessed: death by dangerous driving. 4years max, half the sentence when he goes to jail so thats 2yrs and out early on good behaviour.

the lad who was walkin with my mate is still in hospital since july. he lost an arm coz he was dragged under the car, now blind and severly disabled.

our justice system is shite!!!!!!!!!
Joe

13th Jan 07 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jeez stuff like that certainly makes you think.
Whittie

13th Jan 07 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
still all going on at the moment but he is being charged with, wait for it..................... yes you guessed: death by dangerous driving. 4years max, half the sentence when he goes to jail so thats 2yrs and out early on good behaviour.

the lad who was walkin with my mate is still in hospital since july. he lost an arm coz he was dragged under the car, now blind and severly disabled.

our justice system is shite!!!!!!!!!

Read the post above yours.

Prooves how crap the justice system really is.

In court they gave him sympathy for killing his brother.
ackers2302

13th Jan 07 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it does mate, you think is it all worth it, for what?? thats why i think the government should make more runway like places and massive areas for people to piss around on. where its more safe. coz end of the day we all like to speed and thrash about but its sad how it takes sumat like that to make you wonder.

sorry to hear that Whittie, i empathise wit you mate. people get ball all of sentences when doing somethin daft in a car. dont make sense.
Whittie

13th Jan 07 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a year ago anyway now mate, its done, and nothing can be done about that.

I can see why his brother diddnt go to prison. Imagine what the family has gone through, without the pain of the going to visit there son in prison.
3lfz

16th Jun 09 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God damn related topics.

[Edited on 16-06-2009 by 3lfz]
djgritt
Premium Member

16th Jun 09 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damned ancient bump before this!

[Edited on 16-06-2009 by djgritt]
Tom G

16th Jun 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love the bumpage of old threads
I love it even more knowing the person who bumped it read the entire 9 pages haha!
Efckitson

16th Jun 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
I love the bumpage of old threads
I love it even more knowing the person who bumped it read the entire 9 pages haha!

Lol i just read it .
Just think there bans might be over now
oceansoul

16th Jun 09 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha lol at the bumpage.
So...did he get banned, fined etc etc wanna know now lol
I only read 1st 2 pages
SR91

16th Jun 09 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i wanna know the result

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 66mph in a 30..... 23 database queries in 0.0144682 seconds