corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20let loom

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let loom
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
21st Dec 06 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started to wire in my c20let to my nova yesterday and found a place for all the plugs apart from one. Coming from the passengerside of the engine/injectors there is a female plug with a black/white and black/yellow cable and around a foot along the loom there is the male end of a plug with a black/white and black/yellow cable. They do plug in but it doesnt seem right. Is there something im missing? Not started it yet as not quite at that stage
Nic Barnes

21st Dec 06 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1st gear switch perhaps for the gearbox?
Doug_SRi

21st Dec 06 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the gear box plugged in using the two plugs which seemed to match up. Running an F28
Nic Barnes

21st Dec 06 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either that or it is the reverse light switch, which was in the engine loom on some i believe. check the colour of the original reverse light switch wiring? is it the same?

New Poll