corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My first corsa ( the red one )

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My first corsa ( the red one )
Chris C

User status: Offline
   11th Dec 06 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite a few people seem to be making these threads so i thought i'd have a go

Haven't got any pics when i first got the car, but 1 month before my 18th birthday my mum and dad brought me a 1.0 12v corsa envoy with 17,000 miles on the clock. wasn't nothing special to look at but i loved it.

First mod i done was a lovely set of lexus lights lol , i thought they looked good at the time, at the same time brought a universal fit back box which looked and sounded terrible.
Then that christmas my girlfriend brought me a set off alloy wheels.

Here's how it looked for a while

On my first trip to santa pod me and captin rosco both raced our 1.0's up the strip ( didn't get a great time for some reason lol)

Then i started to see sence off came the lexus lights

fitted my kamei grill

Soon after these photo's my bodged on universal exhaust fell off lol, and was replaced by a more subtle custom made back box

Then after working a few extra hours managed to get enough money to have the car lowered at last lol ( no more corsa jeep )

The car stayed like this till end of may when i decided as i was browsing around halfords that the car needed some black wheels, so i ordered my new matt black monza's which where fitted the night before PVS 05. Only have a couple of pics.....

The wheels completly changed the whole look of the car, and i loved it.

The car stayed this way for a couple of months until, it came into contact with a lamp post while driving in the rain. While it was off the road i managed to source new colour coded bumpers which i fitted a seat cordoba splitter to, and a gsi spoiler, also a corsa club interior was fitted to smarten up the old fashioned grey interior ( thanks to Russ for the seats ) The accident changed the car for the better

Couple of pics taked at the santa pod rwyb night special by a friend of mine who is the santa pod offical photographer

and thats how she finished up.....
always wanted to fit a 2.0L but the job i had at the time i could never have afforded it. I sold the car to a mate of mine who only kept it for 2-3 months and sold it. Still very gutted about selling this car and if i had the spare money i would buy it back tomorrow and finish it. I see the car most day's the guy who own's it now doesn't take care of it which piss's me off .
Here's the last pics day before i sold it

Thanks for looking
Gaz F

12th Dec 06 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting wee read there mate, car looked great in the end, shame you sold it ! .... would have been nice with a 2.0 engine!!

VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Dec 06 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember that car

I want

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Fonz
Premium Member

12th Dec 06 at 10:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beautfy of a car
...nice touch with the number plate although i suspect w665 MOD wasn't a purposeful change!
Cupra Steve
Banned

12th Dec 06 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what did it run down the pod?
SAL
Premium Member

12th Dec 06 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to love your red corsa chris! i could imagine it now if was still yours xe power and semi smooth boot buckets an coilovers oh well at least you have your valver oops let

remember this meet? there was more people from the south east! must of looked with all the corsa's on the m1
Chris C

12th Dec 06 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that was the last meet i took it too mate, annoying thing is a started a better job about 3 weeks after selling it

It could have been so good that car

[Edited on 12-12-2006 by Chris C]
JM_16v

12th Dec 06 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should have XE'd it
Chris C

12th Dec 06 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think it got about a 20 sec lol lol, wasn't the best time of the day lol. I know mate i tried to buy it back but the bloke wouldn't sell it to me
SAL
Premium Member

12th Dec 06 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never mind you got the new one which imo is diffrent and has a pure fun factor i mean who xe's a five door? then even better who lets a 5 door? its realy goin to shock people!
Chris C

12th Dec 06 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats true mate should be interesting lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My first corsa ( the red one ) 25 database queries in 0.0076330 seconds