corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My corsa. disjointed ideas mixed with not enough money!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My corsa. disjointed ideas mixed with not enough money!
Nick

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 06 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my firs car, i got it in February 2006 looking like this.

few months went by and my plans for euro style went in this direction:

i picked these rims up for £300, they looked great in real life the pics do them no justice. However, i wanted to lower the car (obviously) and being 17 and still at school ive not got anything like the money to do the arch work, furthermore, the wheels where causing problems with the wheel bearings and cv joints... so after 2 monthes i releaved them of duty!

along came the summer holiday and lots of time to tune. 60mm lowering springs with g max shocks went on. I also got some cav cesaro wheels with brand new continental sport contact 2 tyres for £100 it was worth a trip to lemington spa to pick them up. The wheels were in quite a bad condition so i spent a week refubing them with fillers and lots of wet and dry. I finished them with Ford Ash black perl on a zinc primer basecoat. £20 of paint and paper well spent.

The result in mid August 2006:

I got some brembo discs and 2.0 calipers for £30. They went on in september along with a scorpian imola 3.5" round.

This is how the car stands today. Quite good i think. Will be for sale soon Though.

[Edited on 03-12-2006 by Nick]
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Online
3rd Dec 06 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to say, it looks better on the Cesaro wheels than the 7slots.

Needs Centre caps though
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Dec 06 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice
Rich H

3rd Dec 06 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like that.

Loved it on the euro wheels as it was different. BUt prob best to get shot of them if they were causing you so much hassle - althought would have looked awesome if lowered on them!
Nick

3rd Dec 06 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Like that.

Loved it on the euro wheels as it was different. BUt prob best to get shot of them if they were causing you so much hassle - althought would have looked awesome if lowered on them!

yes mate it would have been mint if it could have been lowered i may get another set of polished 944s one day when i have more money and do it properly.
JohnNI

3rd Dec 06 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice, but think i'd put the strips back on side. looks cool sittin on Cesaro wheels.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My corsa. disjointed ideas mixed with not enough money! 24 database queries in 0.0110600 seconds