corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » How to.....

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to.....
mav

User status: Offline
21st Dec 06 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sure it will sell no problem

If you do get any commisions make sure you take a deposit
Jodi_the_g

21st Dec 06 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bid (on my mums account lol), Jade, I moving into a new house tomorrow if I take pictures of the rooms can you give me an idea what you could do and I will commision some work as I want some orginal art work and not prints.
JadeM
Premium Member

21st Dec 06 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
Bid (on my mums account lol), Jade, I moving into a new house tomorrow if I take pictures of the rooms can you give me an idea what you could do and I will commision some work as I want some orginal art work and not prints.

Colin

21st Dec 06 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oooh 1st customer

Nice one Jodi, I think even if ebay doesnt work out she will do pretty well selling to CS
Jodi_the_g

21st Dec 06 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well for the girlfreind of a feel Gers Fan.

I be ordering one for most rooms.
JadeM
Premium Member

22nd Dec 06 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just had an email asking me to take part in West Lothian Fine Art Fair !!!! It's being held in Almondvale Shopping Centre, Livingston on Saturday 10th Feb 'It gives people the opportunity to meet the artists taking part, ask questions about styles and techniques and to watch them work I don't think I'm up for that just yet

[Edited on 22-12-2006 by JadeM]
Ojc

22nd Dec 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't like the first ones but like that metallic one. I like the colours.
JadeM
Premium Member

22nd Dec 06 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I didn't like the first ones but like that metallic one. I like the colours.

Thank you, I wasn't sure about it a first but its grown on me
Colin

27th Dec 06 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Here's the link folks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220063393325

Not long to go now
Robin
Premium Member

27th Dec 06 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't be put off if it doesn't go for more, make another one in some different colours, like the first other 2 you've made, it could just be that people don't like this one because it's a bit shiney or something.
JadeM
Premium Member

27th Dec 06 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmmmm..... it is a bit off putting I showed the link to my brother, he took one look, burst out laughing and said 'no fecking wonder that ain't selling what the fook is it like' !!
Robin
Premium Member

27th Dec 06 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon you should at least try one more though, only costs you a few quid to list, and when you've sold one, you'll feel more confident about selling them
Liam

27th Dec 06 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Hmmmmm..... it is a bit off putting I showed the link to my brother, he took one look, burst out laughing and said 'no fecking wonder that ain't selling what the fook is it like' !!

That's what brother's will do it's nice
JadeM
Premium Member

28th Dec 06 at 01:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to do another one, and change a few things on my ebay page to see how that goes
drunkenfool

28th Dec 06 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do one like the original one i posted and ill buy it!!!
JadeM
Premium Member

28th Dec 06 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
do one like the original one i posted and ill buy it!!!

Okay I'll do that

I'm doing one just now in cream, dark chocolate brown and touch of really bright torquoise for my mums bathroom. I shall post pics and see what you all think of this one
Jules

28th Dec 06 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the materials to make some, got six 50x70cm canvases and plan on making 3 lots of two canvases (if you catch my drift?)
One for me, one for a friend as a housewarming present for her first-time buy and the final set for a couple I know who said they would like a pic for their house - none of them know what I am planning so I'm going to do mine first as a practice then do theirs, I'm going to do theirs fairly neutral so they can go almost anywhere in their homes.
Just nervous to start doing my first one (even though it's only for me) as I don't really have an idea of what I want it to look like!

EDIT: Oh and Jade, don't be put off by the sale of the first one, as you said yourself it was something new that you tried so you were testing the unknown and even on here it got a mixed reaction, personally it wasn't my cup of tea like your other ones which is why I didn't bid, but I'm certain if you knock up some of the ones like you have been doing then they will be much more popular

[Edited on 28-12-2006 by Jules]
dave17

28th Dec 06 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one on ebay looks a bit tacky to be honest, the 1st one was alot nicer and would fit into more homes.

Go for neutral colours and dont try too hard
JadeM
Premium Member

28th Dec 06 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for it Jules, you'll have fun and your friends will be well pleased I'm sure

JadeM
Premium Member

21st Jan 07 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's my latest one. I was asked to do it for a birthday prezzie.

Colin

21st Jan 07 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aww you shouldnt have....its not even my B.day for another few months

Looks lovely

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » How to..... 25 database queries in 0.0151489 seconds