corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » CEN ATX 1\10

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CEN ATX 1\10
Adam_B

User status: Offline
15th Nov 06 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought this on sat 11th nov from where i work for very cheap. Its one we used as a demo type thing to show people and teach them how to run the engine in before using it. It had only had about 4 tanks of fuel through it so it wasnt even run in properly!

I finished off running it in at work and had a blast in the carpark, seemed all good so i bought it, came with a load of spares, fuel and some extra bits all for less than cost price of the original car

Went for a proper thrash the next day in the woods at the back of my house, took it to where all the local kids ride there bmxs, its like a sandy bomb hole type of thing with loads of jumps and steep inclines. It says on the box this thing does 45mph, i think that might be true the distance this thing travels when it leavs the ground is insane! i thought it was cool how you can flip it over and it keeps going

Anyway, got back and the shell it comes with is super gay, so went for an impreza rally car one we had at work and peeled all the stickers off, except one

Adam_B

15th Nov 06 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then i fitted the racing/tuned pipe thing that came with it. Its silver and shiney so must make it faster. Probably.

old one-

random engine shot

new one

up next i want to change the wheels, i have spotted some cool looking ones at work but we only have 2

[Edited on 15-11-2006 by Adam_B]

Adam_B

15th Nov 06 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might clean it at some point as well.
Bram

15th Nov 06 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might want to get the offset looked at too!
Adam_B

15th Nov 06 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats deliberate, the big rims wont fit under the arches. honestly, some people

Liam

15th Nov 06 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have always wanted a Nitro R/C, ever since I had the electric one's. How much was it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » CEN ATX 1\10 24 database queries in 0.0101080 seconds