corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick trip through the lakes...plus a new toy!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick trip through the lakes...plus a new toy!
EarlofBarnet

User status: Offline
29th Oct 06 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally got round to picking some essential bits up from my mate today, so an excuse to give the Corsa a blast out through the Lakes. Spot on day and fairly quiet due to the clocks changing.

Just coming up to Keswick with Whinlatter on the RH side (plus awesome dual carriage way section on the right ):

Way back with Skiddaw and Dodd Wood on the RH side:

Something new to play with...

...the engine work can finally begin

*Car has been lowered since last pictures posted. Now on KYB gas shocks and 40mm Apex springs. Firm ride, but handles very well. Quite tempted to go for 60mm springs, but will wait until engine goes in come spring time.
All Torque

29th Oct 06 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine crane in the back of a corsa b
Adam-D

29th Oct 06 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a full built one in the back of my first corsa

tip if you put a crane in the back anda engine like i did on one of my cars make sure the front tyres are good

especially when its raining

EarlofBarnet

29th Oct 06 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crane and stand! Had to remove cushion from the back seat to get the crane in. Had to take it easy too, didn't want it moving around too much on the twisty bits!

Sure the crane is meant for truck engines or something, its HUGE! More than ample for the little 1600 8v thats going in.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick trip through the lakes...plus a new toy! 23 database queries in 0.0096920 seconds