corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » samsung upgrade... but where to put the dvd?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author samsung upgrade... but where to put the dvd?
kz

User status: Offline
28th Oct 06 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just started working in an electronic store...

so as soon as my discount comes in im gonna get myself a samsung lcd screen and samsung dvd recorder. i want the screen mounted on the wall which is simple enough. but where do i put the player?

i suppose i need a nice glass shelf or something to go underneath, but i might also want to put a console on there so need something with two levels. maybe three as i also still use my vhs.

any ideas!?
Dom

28th Oct 06 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would look at getting a fall lcd stand with mount for the screen - can get some decent stuff and if you need to move stuff around you still can.

otherwise, ebay/ikea - can pick up some decent glass shelving/tables (floating shelves perhaps?)
kz

29th Oct 06 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

floating, like hover boards

nah ikea, good idea ill look on their site later

i wanna get most of my stuff from my shop cause ill get it cheaper but they only have the tv mounts

New Poll