corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front suspension Top mount prices ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front suspension Top mount prices ???
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 06 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car failed its MOT today, cos the spring came free a bit too much when the front was jacked up, only on one side, which according to the bloke could be a worn top mount rubber or something like that.

How much is a complete new top mount with bearing and everything ??

Cheers

Steve

Mase
Rob_Corsa

14th Oct 06 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last one i had was something like £10 to £15. There aint a great deal to the them
ckallis500

14th Oct 06 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i went coopers last for top mounts they were £7 each...
Mase
Premium Member

14th Oct 06 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah, thats alright then. I may as well get both sides done, because if one is on its way out, the other can't be far behind...

Mase

New Poll