corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » vw campers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vw campers
Jules

User status: Offline
26th Sep 06 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXi_Tim
Be prepared to fork out for a new engine aswell, as the cooling on the aircooled engines is none existant

Are you nuts? There is plenty of cooling for them!
You have to remember that these engines weren't designed to travel the sorts of speeds that modern cars do but the cooling I've never found to be a problem.
Jules

26th Sep 06 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
the top one is an 11 window Jules

Yeah I know, I scrolled down and saw the blue 23 window, had a quick look and it looked like a 15, after posting my reply I realised I looked at the wrong pic and even then I'd missed the roof windows and the rear corner windows!

By the way, you can now buy panel kits to add roof windows - how fricking cool!
Robin
Premium Member

26th Sep 06 at 17:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so you can fake a 23 window
Jules

26th Sep 06 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I don't think you can get kits to do the rear corner glass (yet) but you can add roof windows, just like you can get kits to change non split/oval beetles into splits or ovals! The type 1 kits are fiberglass but once fitted youi'd never know.
I'd love a split or oval early resto cal look bug, or a Wizard roadster/2+2 Hebmuller replica, or even a early model Karmann bug cabrio

[Edited on 26-09-2006 by Jules]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » vw campers 23 database queries in 0.0122828 seconds