corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mods over winter - advice needed please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mods over winter - advice needed please
stevegreetham

User status: Offline
   12th Sep 06 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, well its the end of the show season and i really want to do something different for next years.
Over winter i will be having my LET conversion so one of the jobs i have to do is get an exhaust system made up. Any ideas which style would suit my car? Ideally i want one either side.

Heres the main part....the plan is to have 'quad conversions' afterburner circular rear lights which are part of my install but shine out the tailgate window (ive checked and its legal)
Where the rear lights are at the moment i want to buy some clear lexus ones and take them apart. Then use the clear cover for some tv builds.
Not explained very well but basically i want screens where my rear lights are now.
I've been doing a bit of research and have see some 5.6" ones which 'should' fit, does anyone know of a place where i can get smaller ones?

Seems like a bit of a wacky idea i know but if i pull it off it should be worth it
Thanks in advance for any help
davey_jack

12th Sep 06 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebays always good for ICE
AK

13th Sep 06 at 07:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont understand folk into ICE big time

Your heeds must be warped
stevegreetham

13th Sep 06 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll check ebay then, might be able to get a good deal from abroad. cheers
DaNnY_LaD

13th Sep 06 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leave it as it is mate...like u said just do the exhaust thats it maybe a 2x 6x4 ovals but dnt change owt else..

I do like Big ice..but u dnt want a let conversion with all that weight..hence why ive only got a 12'' rockford...
stevegreetham

13th Sep 06 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is mate, i'm after a feature and i think ive got more chance of getting one having 'different' things
Tom

13th Sep 06 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big fat waste of money, why do you want screens in your rear light cluster ffs who's gonna look at them and when and why ffs
stevegreetham

13th Sep 06 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

calm down love....obviously wouldnt have them on while driving, just at shows
RKS

13th Sep 06 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some fog lights put in that front bumper too,

good idea with the screens would like to see it done but pointless to be honest it will make your boot build look plain, I think if you do that you will need to get a nice smooth flowing fibreglass install.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mods over winter - advice needed please 23 database queries in 0.0127931 seconds