corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » interior neons

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author interior neons
alan t

User status: Offline
11th Sep 06 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there am getting some interior neons delivered tomorrow. they are 12" red tubes. i was wanting them to light up when the interior light is on i.e when the door is opened. i am goin to put them in the footwell so it lights up the floor. what i was wondering is what is the best way to wire these in? do i have to run the live from the bulb itself in the interior light and earth it anywhere to the bodywork or can it be wired up an easier way as im not to sure about having to drop down the headlining to get to the light. any help would be much appreciated
alan t

12th Sep 06 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody? am hoping to get them in place tonight
Skylined

12th Sep 06 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got blue ones in my footwells wired up to the headlights.

Just tap them off the output for the fuse that you want to use (your case the interior light fuse)

New Poll