corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » tomtom 910 tts on any tomtom

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tomtom 910 tts on any tomtom
baz2003uk

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 06 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone wanting text to speach on their tomtom 300 500 700 one and rider give me a shout

this is only on the newest model tomtom 910 RRP£499 go to tomtom website for full details of TTS
no more sounds for when your near you POI full speaking no using the TTS
so instead of ding dong for petral station it will say petral station ahead 800 meters r you can customize it to say what you what like BP rip off prices ahead

right to get this to work you will need to have a 512 sd card

i will then send over the files on disc with instuctions or you can send me your sd card and i will put the files onto it and post back

looking at £10 a unit to do

cheers

baz
baz2003uk

3rd Sep 06 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one on here want it then?

will do for £5
abdus

3rd Sep 06 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you can send us the files free

i've sent a lot of members the tomtom core files, speed cams updates and even celebrity voices

[Edited on 03-09-2006 by abdus]
baz2003uk

3rd Sep 06 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speed cam files and celb voices aint sh1t mate try getting the file for the simon or kate computer voice off a tomtom 910 and get it working without crashing your tomtom not as simple as drag and drop mate

abdus let me know how you get on with getting them!

anyone wanting celb voices or speed cams data base pm me as i will give you direct down loads to them as yep them ones are free

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » tomtom 910 tts on any tomtom 25 database queries in 0.0100861 seconds