corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » those random mobile contract expiry calls

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author those random mobile contract expiry calls
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Aug 06 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
Yeah, I registered mine just after I upgraded in February, because I had all these random companies "ringing on behalf of..." to tell me i am eligible for an upgrade. interupting me at work and things, which annoyed me.

I was on this for months at home and mobile and cunts still rang

Well mention that your going to complain because your registered with the TPS, they will soon leave you be
_Allan_

17th Aug 06 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is though often they are rude themselves and will happily hang up. They call usually from a non disclosed number and they don't always say or give the correct company they are from. Pointless trying to report them as it would be difficult to point the finger. I like to confuse them with weird and wonderful answers to their questions. I sometimes like to answer their questions with the answer from the previous question. It fooks them off no end.
Shelly
Premium Member

17th Aug 06 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Certainly are rude, especially T-Mobile
Thoday

17th Aug 06 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this recently... i even got them to send me the damn fone didnt even unwrap it - cost me £2.98 to send back though i then wrote a complaint letter and gave them the spiel of data protection and they sent me a £20 02 top-up even though i am on contract

gave it to my sister though
Toby
Premium Member

17th Aug 06 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell them you nicked the phone off a back off a lorry and u thought it was with another provider havent rang me back yet!! or canceled my contract

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » those random mobile contract expiry calls 23 database queries in 0.0117819 seconds