corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football Insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Football Insurance
Rocky

User status: Offline
   15th Aug 06 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I badly injured my ankle this sunday in football thus taking few days off work to heal thus me not getting money, and i cant have sick pay , at allso going infest in sports insurance does anyone know a good insurance company that covers football and pays you due to injurys while you off work, or recommend any???

Cheers Rocky
Danny P

15th Aug 06 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you play Sunday League for a proper team?? With my team im covered by them for stuff like this. Might be worth asking them
nik

15th Aug 06 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your team should be covered mate. I used to manage a Sunday side and we had to have insurance etc for this very reason. Go ask your manager/chairman Although I think this only covers serious injury i.e if your off work for a long time.
Rocky

15th Aug 06 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i play for proper team my team covers only massive injurys like breaking your leg for instance iam talking about small injurers that can take you out for 2 weeks etc>???
Rocky

16th Aug 06 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
messham11

18th Aug 06 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are a few companies that do it but for the amount you'd have to pay a month you migfht aswell just save up to cover you. Our local FA offer cover but only if its major and you have a mortage and kids etc. I ruptured my cruciate ligament and tried looking for potholes to sue the council, couldnt find any though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football Insurance 24 database queries in 0.0104761 seconds