corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Info on clio dci?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Info on clio dci?
ianofbhills

User status: Offline
29th Jun 06 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been looking around and i think my next car is likely to be an early dci clio.

The amazing fuel economy and mega cheap tax and insurance swing it for me but i also think they could look pretty cool too for a run around.

I'd like the dci 100 but my budget wont stretch that far so looking for a dci 80 then get a remap for it.

Looking at around £4k for a black 3 door they seem pretty common and i should get a decent one for that.

Any body know any sites (with forums) other then clio sport for more info on them?
mithdons

30th Jun 06 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh just get the dci 80 and remap it .... should be over 100 bhp the nith bags more torque..
VegasPhil
Premium Member

30th Jun 06 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clio DCi is an amazing car. My mate has had 2.

4k will get you a really nice one. My mate bought both of his off eBay, got a good deal each time. Should be able to get Air Con etc too.

Fuel injection pumps for some reason are a favourite to go wrng on them, that's about it. Cliosport is the favourite forum.

Mate pays his £50 a year Tax for it, and gets 45.6mpg to a tank with 500+ miles to a tank. That's driving it Hard

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Info on clio dci? 24 database queries in 0.0067890 seconds