corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My Radio doesn't work?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Radio doesn't work?
dna23

User status: Offline
26th Jun 06 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My headunit basically just has fuzz on all frequencies

And i do have it plugged in correctly with the adapter... think i may have pulled it to hard and dislodged a connection somewhere though anyone know about where it runs and so on? Also could it be due to the beesting?
mwg

26th Jun 06 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you taken the headunit out to see if the aerial has come unplugged from the back of the headunit? The aerial is held in pretty poorly in my experience so could of come out.

Not sure where abouts the aerial runs after the headunit
dna23

26th Jun 06 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i've done that matty i thought it cud have been that at first but it's fine i've even plugged it in with the dash off so i knew it was in
Mase
Premium Member

26th Jun 06 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine had a really poor reception and i found it was the adaptor which had been pulled apart and it wasn't making a good connection with the car wiring. Alternativly (sp !!), the aeriel cable plugs into another cable under the carpet on the passenger side somewhere, which could have come undone ??

Mase

New Poll