corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best brakes for sxi 'C'

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best brakes for sxi 'C'
Rob H

User status: Offline
21st Jun 06 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by hamman
Whats wrong with the standard brakes? Seem pretty decent to me? When you're on quite a limited budget, it would make sense to wait and save some more money for better brakes.

To my knowledge the next "better" brake upgrade is about £1k, and a bit of overkill on a 1.2 .
Rich H

21st Jun 06 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well he does say that he's putting a SRi lump in at some point - but depends if its a 1.4 or 1.8 lol.

But it jst seems pointless buying slightly improved brakes for £150 or so when the standard SXi ones are pretty good as it is!
Martin_C

21st Jun 06 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hamman, you'll probably find that you have the newer vented discs along with abs.

old sxi's relied on solid discs along with no abs, they can become pretty shocking.
Rich H

21st Jun 06 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough I take it back - Yes I have got vented discs and ABS. Sorry i'll stfu now

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best brakes for sxi 'C' 23 database queries in 0.0108562 seconds