corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Clubbing together during International matches...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clubbing together during International matches...
Marc

User status: Offline
   21st Jun 06 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always thought that it was an unwriten rule that when theres an International match, all club supporters forgot all fan rivally and club together as a nation to support their country. I was in the Barbican last night watching the match and I went to the toilet and twolads had another lad on the floor kicking him in the stomuch and he had blood coming from his nose. He had obviously done something and knew them, one of the lads kicking him kept telling him to stop calling him a crack head.

Why can't they just stay out of each others way on occasions like this? Really pisses me off, especially as no one helped him, not even me. But I didn't want to take on two lads on my own! You never know he might of deserved it.
Edd

User status: Offline
21st Jun 06 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morons are morons regardless of whats going on around them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Clubbing together during International matches... 24 database queries in 0.0046940 seconds