corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England vs Sweden OFFICIAL Thread 3 LIONS ON OUR SHIRT

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author England vs Sweden OFFICIAL Thread 3 LIONS ON OUR SHIRT
Sooty
Banned

User status: Offline
21st Jun 06 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joe Cole was amazing lastnight
Jason Iles

21st Jun 06 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Iles
They said last night that Lampard has had more shots on goal than any other player in the tournement? It's only a matter of time I think till he puts one away.

thats the worst part...he should be putting more away than he does, otherwise his long range shooting is just a waste of the ball as half the time their is a pass on that he doesnt take!

I do agree a few wasted chances that could have amounted to something with a pass but I hope once he hits the target it will get him knocking them in from everywhere, I doubt that will happen TBH but hey ho same old England hey
Jason Iles

21st Jun 06 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
Joe Cole was amazing lastnight

He is one of our strongest players of the Tournement IMO and I hope to see more of last night from him
Marc

21st Jun 06 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What happened in the second half? Did they bring York City on?
Tom

21st Jun 06 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's like we score and get that happy we take our eyes off the ball and then we sit there and invite them to come and attack they were poo 2nd half. We've got no chance of winning tbh
GREG 1

21st Jun 06 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it sounds silly but Joe Coles ball control is getting more and more like Ronaldhinos all the time
Marc

21st Jun 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit like Christiano Ronaldo too, only Joe Cole doesm't fall over whilst doing it
Butler

21st Jun 06 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really liking Joe Cole at the moment, hes got balls of steel. Id like to see the rest of the squad take a leaf out of his book, think everyone else is too worried about what everyone else is doing rather than getting their head down and playing to their best abilities. By far Englands best player this year id say, and that goal last night said it all.
Marc

21st Jun 06 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, brilliant goal by Cole. Someone needs to bang the defenders heads together too...
GREG 1

21st Jun 06 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I agree mate, he has gone from pretty much one of the worst / most upset players especially at Chelsea to 1 of the best.

Fair play to him I say, he was nearly out the door yet he didn't moan got on and now look at im

Lets hope Wright Phillips takes a look at him
Cosmo

21st Jun 06 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
Lets hope Wright Phillips takes a look at him

SWP would produce the form if he was given the chance. The fact Mourinho didnt want him but bought him to stop others having him kinda counts against him!
Sooty
Banned

21st Jun 06 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joe Cole is great, he always ask's the manager what he can actually do to improve his game and get back in there.. he's not stuck up like some players you get these days
GREG 1

21st Jun 06 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I spoke to Joe Cole about a yr ago on way him from Zola's testamonial and he seemed pretty much alright.. Although it was just a 2 second chat at the traffic lights

Cosmo - Yes I do agree with you but I don't think Jose got him just to piss people off.... I think next year he may play more!

I agree though, a waste of a talent.
Marc

21st Jun 06 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man Utd did the same with Alan Smith.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Jun 06 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah I spoke to Joe Cole about a yr ago on way him from Zola's testamonial and he seemed pretty much alright.. Although it was just a 2 second chat at the traffic lights

Cosmo - Yes I do agree with you but I don't think Jose got him just to piss people off.... I think next year he may play more!

did you tell him about bidorsell.com
Butler

21st Jun 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.cdm2006.b-powers.com/coupedumonde2006/video.php?video=cole1
GREG 1

21st Jun 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:

did you tell him about bidorsell.com

I gave him a UK Flava card actually
gianluigi

21st Jun 06 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you idiot
Marc

21st Jun 06 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GREG 1

21st Jun 06 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I even went onto joecole.com I think it was and sent him an e-mail asking if he checked out the site and to mail me if he remembered me at the lights but never got a reply
J da Silva

21st Jun 06 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
Hargreaves plays like this week in week out for Bayern Munich, he plays well in a team that understands his style and I think England have mastered it now, this is a Tournament winning performance and Sweden are no mugs.

^^^^ the kiss of death

Oops, I had to curse it didn't I? but the first half performance was great, give Sweden their due though, they cut the source of good crossing off by giving Beckham no room. Ashley Cole has played 3 of the worse matches of his career, and all at the same time.

Whilst Crouch is good at holding the ball up and laying it off, anybody can do that, he's meant to be a striker and I can't see the forwards winning it for England. Rooney can only do so much.
J da Silva

21st Jun 06 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
neville injured, coulda brought gerard on for injured rio, jc at cenre back, and hargreaves o right back, sol campbell is a big black lump now unfortunatly

Too much of a change, any manager that had to rotate things would keep it to a minimum.
J da Silva

21st Jun 06 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
I bet Defoe threw a few remotes at the telly lastnight

Sod Defoe, he doesn't know how to run at the 6 yard box when a balls being launched in, Darren Bent had more right to throw a fit.
Marc

21st Jun 06 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I even went onto joecole.com I think it was and sent him an e-mail asking if he checked out the site and to mail me if he remembered me at the lights but never got a reply

Stalker

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England vs Sweden OFFICIAL Thread 3 LIONS ON OUR SHIRT 24 database queries in 0.0157881 seconds