corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Why do you support who you do??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why do you support who you do??
Mad Moe

User status: Offline
11th Jun 06 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Newcastle born and bred, my life wouldn't be worth living if I considered any other team
Edd

12th Jun 06 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rangers

im from the south side of Glasgow and they are my local team plus they are the greatest team in the world.
J da Silva

12th Jun 06 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
Rangers

im from the south side of Glasgow and they are my local team plus they are the greatest team in the world.

I think the likes of Sao Paolo, Chelsea, Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus etc... might just think your having a laugh.
Cosmo

12th Jun 06 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool

Was born a stones throw from Anfield (moved away before I was 2 though), all my family are scousers and all Liverpool fans going back about 4 or 5 generations, have been going the match with my Dad as a season ticket holder for the last 15years or so.
Edd

13th Jun 06 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
quote:
Originally posted by Edd
Rangers

I think the likes of Sao Paolo, Chelsea, Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus etc... might just think your having a laugh.

give me peace jizzy silverbackbear
Russ

13th Jun 06 at 06:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wolves, live 5 mins walk away from stadium, my uncle took me to watch them play oldham when i was a tyke and all family support them, used to go every match, but only about 15 of the 23 home games the last couple of years and a few away
Hammer

13th Jun 06 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glasgow Celtic, comes through my mum weirdly enough rather than my dad. She used to run about with tommy burns, murdo macleod etc.. when she was younger and got her season book for nothing.

Packie Bonner, irelands international keeper for years, came to visit me when i was born in the hospital and gave me a shawl which i have to this day.

So those are my reasons
stuartmitchell

13th Jun 06 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
Rangers

apart from the Mighty Hearts and soon to be Europena Champions
Ojc

13th Jun 06 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ipswich - Because my family are from there, dads influence etc etc.
p

13th Jun 06 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I support Chelsea FC, have done for about 13 years now. They were a local team to me, and people in my primary school class supported them. I had always followed football but never picked a team until then so I thought I would go for Chelsea. We was pretty crap back then, but it didn't matter, obviously times have changed and im pretty happy for that. Back in the day losing by one goal to Arsenal at home was a good result!
Conway563

14th Jun 06 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I support Newcastle just because I loved the atmosphere when a mate took me to a match.
I always keep an eye on the celtic scores as well because that's the family team!
Jason Iles

14th Jun 06 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to hate football and take the piss out of my mates when there teams lost , they said right next season you have to pick a team and support them from now on.

I was like whatever so said if Westham made the prem league I would support them all the way through and even go to a few games etc...

So I did, I haven't been to a game yet but have since become addicted as the Hammers fans and team are great so will be taking a trip to Upton Park a few times next season
Tom

14th Jun 06 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool, because of all family and friends supporting when I was a kid, plus I live about the same distance from tranmere or everton but Liverpool just stood out to me when I was younger

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Why do you support who you do?? 24 database queries in 0.0131810 seconds