corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Can we pull off monthly meets?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can we pull off monthly meets?
Fro

User status: Offline
13th Jul 06 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na, he's a lazy mo fo! i went 6th for for half a year and then left, had tim from IT as my tutor and hated him to pieces! who do you know from 6th form?
AndyW

13th Jul 06 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loads mate, i was there for two years i used to have some art teacher for my form tutor dont know her name tho. i used to have a white mk2 golf absolute shitter when i was at college lol

[Edited on 13-07-2006 by AndyW]
Fro

13th Jul 06 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i had white mark 3 for a yr was a bit knocked up but never let me down! was you there when the boy with a red corsa rammed it into the college??!!
AndyW

14th Jul 06 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nooo ??? that musta been year after i left. you know where the cross roads are outside college n u turn left to go into hornchurch? that bus stop there gets really busy dont it, i crashed my nova right outside that in hight of summer cos was looking at the girls waiting for a bus! totally wrote it off.
Fro

14th Jul 06 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol it was funny and he look like a right nob, damnnnn, was you alright? (apart from your bruised ego!) ive had some close ones because i was looking at girls but sometimes it just can't be helped!
AndyW

14th Jul 06 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yer i was alright, car wasnt tho

u going southend sat mate?
Fro

14th Jul 06 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah should be going with a couple peeps, got my fingers crossed tho as my car wasnt ready last night

are you treking down there?

AndyW

14th Jul 06 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer shud be mate... cars looking a bit tatty atm need to get a few bits done asap!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Can we pull off monthly meets? 24 database queries in 0.0102439 seconds