corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headlight Adjuster Motor?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headlight Adjuster Motor?
abdus

User status: Offline
13th May 06 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

changed headlights yesterday but the passenger's headlight adjuster motor is making a 'tak tak tak' sound when it is adjusted to 0 and it seems that the drivers side isnt working

any idea?

thnx
carnuts

13th May 06 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they aint pushed into the adjuster actually in the light take the motors back out then extend them all the way out so they push in the headlight reflector that should sort it
abdus

13th May 06 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok will try...but the passenger's side does work until i put it on 0 and it makes the taktaktak sound..lol...sorry the way way i can explain the sound

New Poll