corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » er ebay again...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author er ebay again...
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
11th May 06 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my phone is on ebay.... got an email from some one saying .

"hi there,
i want to buy 25 pieces.If possible can you arrange them.i'll pay cash on collection.
regards"

to which i replied.

"why the hell would a single user have 25 odd £250 phones lying around the house, you scammers are also getting lazier"

to which she then replied.

"Hmm...I am not a scammer...My phone number is 077*******.....I export the mobile phones in bulk. Thr are demand of Pda thats why i am tryin to get in touch with some one who can offer me good prices. Anyways for the piece of mind for the first time i want to come in person and pay you cash and collect the phones. If you can sort something out then please call on the phone and we can talk and i jut ask you if you can help me or not and please varify that before blaming.....
Scammer never gonna offer cash...
Regards"

lol not even sure what to make of it, i meen if you read the advert you would relize i dont have 25 twatting phones lol, it says the phone was an old contract phone ect ect, not exactly rocket science to figure out.

Is this a case of some one tells them we they live and some big bloke comes and beats the phones out of u lol.

[Edited on 11-05-2006 by ssj_kakarot]
JadeM
Premium Member

11th May 06 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell him to bolt!!
ssj_kakarot

11th May 06 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i dont have 25 pda phones to begin with lol.
Matt H

11th May 06 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd be suprised how much money they make from buying phones here & selling them abroad!

Or independant stores/traders who buy phones when they're on offer, unlock them & then sell them as "sim free" phones

Called box breakers, pain in the arse to be honest
Rob_Lee
Banned

11th May 06 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell him you'll sell him 25 full packets of 1kg Cornflakes for the same price.

Post his reply!
ssj_kakarot

11th May 06 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello no sorry i dont have 25 pda phones, however, i am able to provide you with 25 packets of 1kg cornflakes for around the same price.

sent them that lol
Nath

11th May 06 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
Hello no sorry i dont have 25 pda phones, however, i am able to provide you with 25 packets of 1kg cornflakes for around the same price.

sent them that lol

Rob_Lee
Banned

11th May 06 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AWESOME!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » er ebay again... 23 database queries in 0.0121119 seconds