corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ultimate Velocity?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ultimate Velocity?
dna23

User status: Offline
4th May 06 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everything can be sorted with the correct legal action.... for instance FK thought my rear damper wouldn't be covered under warranty and wud only replace one at a push... i wrote a direct pertinent letter and 3 days later i got 2 brand new rear dampers

quote:
Originally posted by N16K
quote:
Originally posted by 1 SCR
what bodyshop would of been better??

Midas or Chameleon Automotive

Seriously go with recommendations and see examples of work before hand and make up your own mind.

Midas are no good either... chameleon i know little about but someone on here will have an idea

[Edited on 04-05-2006 by dna23]
N16K

4th May 06 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Midas and Chameleon are out of business, that tells you alot about what they were like. There are so many bodyshops and the like that are only around for a very short time and then disappear . Best bet is to go for an established one.

[Edited on 04-05-2006 by N16K]
Corsa_Carl

4th May 06 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get this guy to pimp your ride

morpheus22

4th May 06 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Getting a kit put on, smoothed tailgate, saxo spoiler with a bad boy bonnet and dual exit exhausts. Resprayed in Sky Deception Blue. Im gettin slightly worried now.
i would be worried at £2800
cossie_corsa

4th May 06 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

qvr are the best of the heavily advertised bodyshops. heard their service is very good, they just charge a premium. at least you know the workmanship would be good.

edit: imo

[Edited on 04-05-2006 by cossie_corsa]
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

4th May 06 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye qvr and carisma are both really good, been down carisma a few times an they know their sh*t

but i can't believe they said at first it would take them just a week to do all the mods and also full repray
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 06 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
whats your name mate......Lee, yeah? If they do a shoot job i can tell them that ive heard a lot of stories about them and say that urs was done shoot aswell. Im gettin pics sent today. I'll post them up. Im gettin the velocity wide arch kit. The owner of UV has it on his corsa. His name is Ricky.

they didnt do mine - I had it fitted elsewhere - my gripe is withthe supposed "finished" quality of the kits when they are delivered
Greasemonkey

5th May 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Cant believe no ones mentioned this thing yet :-

That alone would be enough to warn me off

More like "Ultimate Monstrosity"
1 SCR

5th May 06 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ed

5th May 06 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those spoilers they make are crap, they are always on the piss, never sit porperly and they are just plain ugly.
Gavin_G

5th May 06 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a trainee solicitor, if you want drop me a u2u and I'll run through things quickly!

Got exams in June so can't spend hours on it, also those links are very handy

Alot of good information online regarding your rights etc...
corsacalvin

5th May 06 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

davlyn,n avon customs r gd
Ian
Site Administrator

5th May 06 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The correct procedure will be wait for the work to be completely and if you are dissatisfied give them the opportunity to rectify the problem. Only then may you start getting heavier.

Can I also ask that anyone passing an opinion does so based on fact and not what they read on the internet.
mattk

5th May 06 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woodwardsbodyshop do u go to st helens college? is that your blueish greenish corsa b??
Graeme
Premium Member

5th May 06 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

QVR are gd but very very expensive!
go to a local bodyshop that has been reccomended and has good cars in there, talking of which, come to use!

we deal mainly in BMW`s but also do alot of expensive cars including limo`s, ferrari`s, porsche`s and even had two cobra copies!
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 06 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
The correct procedure will be wait for the work to be completely and if you are dissatisfied give them the opportunity to rectify the problem. Only then may you start getting heavier.

Can I also ask that anyone passing an opinion does so based on fact and not what they read on the internet.

my opinion is based on personal experience with the items;in their defence though some ofthe PSG stuff is absoloutly dire as well; saying that almost every kit I've worked with has been shoddy in some way shape or form; Reiger wasnt too bad

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ultimate Velocity? 23 database queries in 0.0128839 seconds