corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PCP Finance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PCP Finance
Mattss Corsa

User status: Offline
30th Apr 06 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im just the same mate, no finance or nothing, if i dont have the funds, i wont get it, end of

Save up for a bigger deposit on your morgage, and get a better house, and rate yourll never lose
mwg

30th Apr 06 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by Matty G

PCP finance you pay £330 a month. For the same car on a loan over the same amount of time you pay around £550 a month

But thats worst case taking no deposit & full balance over 3 years!!? Try getting a finance quote with a 2.5k deposit & over 4 years instead of 3!! After 3 years you have a car sitting worth about £10k to sell & settle whats outstanding......trust me you'll be quids in & you can still get a new motor every 3 years!!

If these PCP finance things were that good dont you think everyone would do it

So if I put down a 2.5k deposit with a loan and spread it over 4 years (not keen on 4 years) it would be a more manageable amount?

Are you saying after 3 years I could sell the car and get out of the loan and still have money left over to put down as a deposit on another new car and a new loan?

This is why I started this topic as I am not too clued up on all this
mwg

30th Apr 06 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattss Corsa
Im just the same mate, no finance or nothing, if i dont have the funds, i wont get it, end of

I have always been the same in the past. Save up for things rather than loans but if I waited and saved up a load of money and say after 3 years I had 20k sat in the bank I'd chicken out of spending it on a car and put it towards a house.

I just want to have a nice car before I get stuck into being all grown up Only live once and cant get a nice car without either PCP or a loan
mwg

30th Apr 06 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jade/Colin - just tried that 4 year thing with 2.5k deposit and works out slightly more than PCP payments but that was just the 1st site I tried (8% interest) so could probably get it at a cheaper rate than that. Its definately another option to consider that I hadn't thought about and could work out being the better option!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PCP Finance 23 database queries in 0.0088909 seconds