corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia 6230

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nokia 6230
Corsa E-Tec

User status: Offline
29th Mar 06 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he phone has been unlocked to all networks but for some reason the phone has signal but cannot make outgoing or recieve incoming calls.

I dont know what is wrong with the phone as i dont have a clue about them, it was working when i received it and now does not. so i have got a new one a while ago.

the phone is sold as seen, i dont know to what extent why the phone does not work, i was told it may need unblocking or flashing ( means nothing to me ) i've got a 6880 now so no need for this phone.

i've got 4 people on second chance offer at £60 but have been messed around by 1 person so just offering the chance to cs before i do ebay again.

£50

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia 6230 25 database queries in 0.0094609 seconds