corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Split from 'New photoshop comp - VW Transporter' thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Split from 'New photoshop comp - VW Transporter' thread
p4uls corsa

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 06 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

snap day
Corsa_Carl

2nd Mar 06 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the other comps werent, and no one goes in snap day lol
CCA

2nd Mar 06 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it'll most likely end up in snap day, mch easier if you do it yourself
Corsa_Carl

2nd Mar 06 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CCA
it'll most likely end up in snap day, mch easier if you do it yourself

mav

3rd Mar 06 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

moved
Carl

3rd Mar 06 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not enough interest will be generated in such a small sub forum.

killed would be more appropriate descriptor than moved.
mav

3rd Mar 06 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

snap day is the forum for photoshops now.. If you do a comp every week/month decide on a date and they will know to look..

Anybody interested in photoshops at anytime should look in here also..

so killed no
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Mar 06 at 01:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mav.

Carl, not sure why you feel it necessary to completely ignore the rules. The purpose of Snap Day was altered to accomodate, amongst other things, threads of this nature.

The other comps were moved in here when that happened. Your suggestion that no-one goes in here is incorrect.

Besides which, and in lieu of any new information, thats the rule. If there's one thing more annoying that moving posts which are incorrectly placed, and its 10 times more annoying, and thats moving threads which are incorrectly placed because the poster has actually chosen to do things wrong, in addition to being too lazy/inexperienced/dumb to be familiar with whats going on.
Carl

3rd Mar 06 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
snap day is the forum for photoshops now.. If you do a comp every week/month decide on a date and they will know to look..

Anybody interested in photoshops at anytime should look in here also..

so killed no

in theory no, in reality, yes. Can't see how it hurts for it to stay in GC although i know you are only doing what your supposed to. Before i started shopping i used to enjoy looking at other peoples work however i wouldn't have gone out of my way to look and probably would have never started if all the threads got hidden away. Just my two penneth.

this does not apply to "can you photoshop etc on etc" they should be moved, this is just regarding a monthly photoshop comp.
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Mar 06 at 01:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Primarily aimed at Corsa_Carl btw.

Killed I don't see. If they're organised properly and regular then they're perfectly healthy in here.

That last one was deleted because of nudity if thats a concern?

I personally feel that the stuff makes sense in here, and I did put this to concensus in the past, and it got it.

Put a link in your sig if you want to plug it.
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Mar 06 at 02:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
just regarding a monthly photoshop comp.
This isn't a monthly photoshop comp until someone somewhere posts in prem and says 'what you reckon to this arrangement' and decides where the post lives and how its plugged. Until then its a post in the wrong place with an author who has chosen to ignore the rules.

I've no objection whatsoever to giving stuff more exposure but its not a free for all.
Carl

3rd Mar 06 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
just regarding a monthly photoshop comp.
This isn't a monthly photoshop comp until someone somewhere posts in prem and says 'what you reckon to this arrangement' and decides where the post lives and how its plugged. Until then its a post in the wrong place with an author who has chosen to ignore the rules.

I've no objection whatsoever to giving stuff more exposure but its not a free for all.

True, the interest seems to be too speradic(sp) for an 'official' competition at the moment imo. Although I spend enough time on here so will try and think of a few ideas regard setting up monthly comps etc. Might as well do something useful!
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Mar 06 at 02:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Monthly stuff would be ace - and I feel busy to if its plugged properly.

Could even be a league with prizes at Christmas or something, to get regular contributions.
Corsa_Carl

3rd Mar 06 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just thought that snap day was for photography and pics, i didnt think photoshops "had" to be in snap day

sowwie

Ian
Site Administrator

4th Mar 06 at 03:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah - description is:

Photography and Photoshop discussion - gear, technique and photo critique and alteration.
mav

4th Mar 06 at 04:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm loving the description

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Split from 'New photoshop comp - VW Transporter' thread 24 database queries in 0.0177629 seconds