corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » South East Meet, Harlow, moved to great yarmouth

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author South East Meet, Harlow, moved to great yarmouth
vauxracer19

User status: Offline
1st Mar 06 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys im form JustOpelVauxhall.com and im south east regional head i am holding a meet in harlow on the 26th march and was wondering if anybody would like to join us if so let me know send me a message. vauxracer19@googlemail.com its being held at the moorhen pub look forward to seeing some you there

[Edited on 14-03-2006 by vauxracer19]
Nick A

7th Mar 06 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may pop over - am from stortford
JM_16v

7th Mar 06 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may do anyone else going to go down?
vauxracer19

7th Mar 06 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good good hope too see a few of you all there
vauxracer19

14th Mar 06 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right sorry to do this but there has been a change of plan to the venue of this meet it is no longer at the moorhen pub in harlow, lol its not even in harlow now,errr in fact its no longer being held in essex, im going to hold it in great yarmouth lol.

more specifically its going to be at yarmouth raceway as my friend is going to be racing his v8 stock car there.

There are slo novas and corsas being raced there so it will be a good night i dont expect lots of people to turn up but would be nice. make sure you bring money to get in not too sure on how much but bring bout 20 quid.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » South East Meet, Harlow, moved to great yarmouth 24 database queries in 0.0084629 seconds