corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » ISP's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ISP's
Mad Moe

User status: Offline
17th Feb 06 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after getting Wireles Broadband into my new place and just wondering who you guys would recommend for the best service and deals about at the minute.

Any advice would be much appreciated
Dan B

18th Feb 06 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you say "wireless broadband", do you mean that you're getting a wireless network and want an ISP to provide you with the connection to the internet, or that you're looking for an ISP who can provide you with connectivity with wireless hot-spots?
Paul

18th Feb 06 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he means broadband with a wireless router.
Mad Moe

20th Feb 06 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I meant Broadband with wireless router, sorry should have been a bit more clear.

Has one had any exprience of Plusnet? My mate seems to rate them and they seem to be offering some good deals at the minute.
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Feb 06 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with them. No complaints, its cheap enough but it disconnects for 5 seconds every day at midnight. Bizarre.

I'm on the bargain basment 14.99 thing, which means I get the occasional email telling me to stop downloading
James

20th Feb 06 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mums on plusnet - ive been very impressed

Im with Pipex - used to be spot on, not so great these days, crappy customer service and slow connection speeds
Bart

20th Feb 06 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or business at work is with Plusnet (or Force9).
Never had any complaints either. Out of the 3 years we've been using them, i can only remember twice not ever having the internet during the day.

Ive also setup Force9 @ parents house and they've had no probs.
As Ian said, if you go over the quota GBs, they will only charge you £1 or something.

They also use a referal system where by if i get you to sign up i will get £1 off my bill. so give me a shout if your interested

[Edited on 20-02-2006 by Bart]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » ISP's 25 database queries in 0.0147920 seconds