corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » huge mods to the beemer....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author huge mods to the beemer....
Tom

User status: Offline
12th Feb 06 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Midlandstyling
same engine as me ,well i thnk it is, mines a 2.0 badged up as a 318 which seems strange .Yeah im 22 accountancy student, but i work for my dads company aswell.You should get onto evotechnik ,great group and some really nice cars

They all are

I like those m6's on them, and I love hard top's they look better than the realy hardtops in my opinion.
John_C

12th Feb 06 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by John_C
quote:
Originally posted by Gavin_G
It's a 3 litre supercharged lump haha

I wish! nah it's only a 318Ci, but then again I am a 22 year old law student....so insurance costs are make or break time for me!

student...??!! nothing like driving around in a shitter!

good on ya

being a student does not stop you having a car if you have income form other places. I'm a student and have large car and a house

was just stating that being 22 in a fully time job with that car wud b gud going let alone a student
Gavin_G

12th Feb 06 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh I'm pretty sensible with my £££ so I can buy things like this....not quite a house yet tho!
BYRON

13th Feb 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weve got an M6 here in work with those tasty wheels on it.
When I get my Convertible, im going to get the Evo II wheels instead of the MV's that come as standard.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » huge mods to the beemer.... 23 database queries in 0.0072260 seconds