corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nova gte engine into corsa??? is it easy?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova gte engine into corsa??? is it easy?
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
30th Jan 06 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
as far as i know, yes, the manifold will be fine with the corsa system

ahhhh its all good news so far! thanx people
ed

30th Jan 06 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, you're not too many miles from Brum. If you do get stuck then I could come give you a hand... Doubt you will though
FlamingCorsa

30th Jan 06 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i will just provide u guys with pics and sure u can all get involved and help me get it done! how come u are in birmingham ed????
ed

30th Jan 06 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live there now because I go to Aston Uni
John G

30th Jan 06 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm let us know how u get on with this as i wud posibly consider this swop myself
MJ

30th Jan 06 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was goin to do these conversion last summer.

u need to use the corsa driveshafts as the nova ones are longer and a mpi fuel pump, also need a throttle cable from a corsa sri, i have one that i got but never used if u are interested.

the engine is a straight swap. i was all up for this but i decided against it in the end as the loom i got with the engine was cut and wires missing so got another loom but was different. the only problem was i didnt know how to do the wiring, so i sold my car and the engine and got a gsi instead. i would also uprate the brakes if u havent already done so?

if u do a search on both here and mig web i did lots of posts on it, interesting reads

hope all goes well sure it will like all your work

[Edited on 30-01-2006 by mark_jarman1]
FlamingCorsa

30th Jan 06 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mark_jarman1
i was goin to do these conversion last summer.

u need to use the corsa driveshafts as the nova ones are longer and a mpi fuel pump, also need a throttle cable from a corsa sri, i have one that i got but never used if u are interested.

the engine is a straight swap. i was all up for this but i decided against it in the end as the loom i got with the engine was cut and wires missing so got another loom but was different. the only problem was i didnt know how to do the wiring, so i sold my car and the engine and got a gsi instead. i would also uprate the brakes if u havent already done so?

if u do a search on both here and mig web i did lots of posts on it, interesting reads

hope all goes well sure it will like all your work

[Edited on 30-01-2006 by mark_jarman1]

thanx mate, its already a 1.4 sri so i wont need to many bits, also its not gonna be much faster and me gf dont drive to fast and she is skint so wont be upgrading the brakes!!!

she still owes me for the car .............and the engine.............hehe

will get some pics of the engine sometime look nice and clean

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nova gte engine into corsa??? is it easy? 23 database queries in 0.0086608 seconds