corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Ultimate Wheel Alignment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ultimate Wheel Alignment
royvious

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 06 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had the corsa for years and it has been tracked up at different garages last year. Its never been right because it is really low and has coilovers on the front. Car was last tracked at kwick fit 3 months ago. I went down to a place called loudwater tyres 01494 463123 and there Hunter laser aligner tracked up the car superbly. The machine does camber and toe on each wheel and caster on front wheels. Thrust angle on rear and steer ahead on front are also displayed. The rear of the car was just out of spec at the rear due to the 15inch wheels and the fact she is low but the front of the car the readings were correctable.
The car has been handling like adream and the best it has ever been in the time it has been modified. MPG has gone up by 30miles on a fuel tank with £15 in and i am literally driving the thing like its stolen.
Even if you think youre tracking is fine it probably isn't and you cant go wrong when it is done on one of these machines.
The guys were first class and the workshop was one of the finest i've seen. The Technician said the hunter machine cost £14000.
Its up to ypu. Have youre car aligned on a 1 angle £500 machine at quick fit or on a £14000 state of the art 12 angle machine for a few quid more. Click on link to find youre local hunter tracker and for more info on the device!

http://www.loudwatertyres.com/

http://www.pro-align.co.uk/amc/wheelalignment.htm

Loudwater tyres are just off the m40, Exit After High Wycombe or just before depending on what end your coming from and it was worth the travel to have the car adjusted correctly!

Got to Big Up the crew down loudwater tyres for hookin me up

[Edited on 02-04-2007 by royvious]
ed

23rd Jan 06 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one... How much did it cost?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Online
23rd Jan 06 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out of interest, What did they set the camber to?

I'm on Coilovers, and got the camber, toe and tracking done at ProTyre in Fareham.

They set the camber to 0.18.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Jamie Walby

27th Jan 06 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

royvious do you by any chance have any tie in with this company? I saw you posted exactly the same thread on MIG
Martin

27th Jan 06 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

myke

1st Feb 06 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice.
i drive past there a few times a week.
just behind the bucks free press office right?
j0hn

4th Mar 06 at 03:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by myke
nice.
i drive past there a few times a week.
just behind the bucks free press office right?

yeah went in there but prices too high...
royvious

2nd Apr 07 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No links with firm, Just got real good service and dont want fellow crew members wastin money having it done any other way. Eventually if no one had it done on the less accurate equipment garages would purchase the hunter!

http://www.loudwatertyres.com/
Jambo

3rd Apr 07 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is local to my 2nd home! Good to know ive been going to watford to get camer issues sorted!!
Paul_J

4th Apr 07 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Ultimate Wheel Alignment 25 database queries in 0.0101988 seconds