corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mobile Phone ( Pocket PC ) Game Pack

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mobile Phone ( Pocket PC ) Game Pack
corsasxi2006

User status: Offline
16th Jan 06 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mobile Phone ( Pocket PC ) Game Pack

For sale
Is a retail Mobile Phone / Pocket PC / Windows Mobile Game and Software Pack

This game pack is worth well over £1000

The pack comes on a Cd-Rom and will be delivered within 24 hours of purchase I have downloaded and used more than half of these games on my o2 XDA Mini S and they work absolutely perfect,

Here are some pictures I have taken of the Tennis addict, I golf and Bejewelled on my O2 XDA Mini S

All you need to do is plug your PPC or Windows mobile or what ever else you are using into your pc and use what ever auto sync software your use.

Open the game file which you are wanting and click on the installation file, this will then automatically install the game onto your device and that's it SIMPLE These games will work with all Windows Mobile Phones and ANY POCKET PC with regards to specification.

Please email me at gav@gb-computers.co.uk If you have any further questions

Here is the link for the Ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6474923141&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

If you would only like 1 game they cost £0.75 and I will email you with details so you can download the game straight from my web space after I upload the specific game it is you want. This will save you time waiting for the CD.

If you want just 1 game email me at mgpack@gb-computers.co.uk with what game it is you want.

Payments to gav@gb-computers.co.uk through paypal.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mobile Phone ( Pocket PC ) Game Pack 25 database queries in 0.0096531 seconds