corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » absolutly mint new laptop for sale CHEAP - you know me!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author absolutly mint new laptop for sale CHEAP - you know me!!!!
M2RTY

User status: Offline
6th Jan 06 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, i bought a HP Pavillion ZE4906EA laptop about 4 months ago now and I am selling it as I bought it, used it once (as I have never got around to installing my wireless network it just sat in my bedroom) and now have a new one from work which I am using, and i need the ££ to go towards my car!!

It has:

Operating System: MS Windows XP Pro
Processor Speed: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Drive Capacity: 40 GB
Primary Optical Drive: DVD RW/CD-RW
Screen Size: 15 inches
System Weight: 7 lbs
Software: Office 2003 etc etc (plus many I have installed)

the laptop is 100% AS NEW, it has no scratches, marks or nothing and has only ever ran off the battery once. The screen is sratch free, no dead pixels, and 100% crisp

I would say the screen has been used for 10 hours tops, as i ran it through my flat screen TV on the few occations I used it. The sound is awsome too, and sounds better then CD quality when hooked up to my hifi.

There is no box as I foolishly have stored it somewhere and I cant find it!

I also have a CD with all the latest drivers and manuals on it too for back up

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?lc=en&lang=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=438702&

# features Brand HEWLETT PACKARD
# Processor Intel Celeron M The entry level processor from Intel built specifically for laptops with improved performance and battery life.
# Processor speed 1.4 (M330) GHz The entry level processor from Intel built specifically for laptops with improved performance and battery life.
# RAM 256 Mb Random Access Memory. The short term memory of the PC. The greater the amount of memory allows you to work on more pro grams at a time. Lots of memory is essential for gaming and video editing.
# Records CDs 10x Allows you to store lots of information on a CD, great for storing MP3 music files and creating your own CDs
# Records DVDs 2.4x Combo drive which has DVD RW/ DVD ROM/CD ROM/CD RW
# Plays DVDs 8x This product will allow you to play DVD discs
# Storage 40 GB Also known as the hard disk drive this is where all of the p rograms and files are stored such as games, music and video. Look for bigger storage if you are ging to be storing large files like music video and games.
# Plays CDs 24x Drive enabling access to CD ROM data
# Screen size 15.0" XGA The size and type of the screen. Bigger screens help to get you more involved in what you are doing. Also look for X b lack screens for better picture quality.
# Graphics card 64Mb SharedIntel Dedicated to storing information about images to be displaye d on your monitor
# Built in wireless Not featured
# Battery life tbc
# Product weight (kg) 3.3 kg The weight of the laptop measured in KGs. Look for a light laptop if you are going to be using the laptop on the move.
# Operating system MS WindowsXP The operating system of the laptop which is the filing syste m where all the files and programs are kept.
# Built in Bluetooth Not featured
# Media card slots Not featured
# Plays TV Not featured
# Play through TV Not featured
# Built in Infra red connection Not featured
# Ethernet 10 / 100 wired networking Also known as a ethernet card which provides the facility to connect to a wired network in the home or in a office.
# Modem N/A
# Sound card 16-bit The type of sound card in the computer. 2.0 = stereo speake rs, 2.1 = two small stereo speakers and one woofer bass spea ker. 5.1 = five small speakers and one woofer bass speaker to give realistic home cinema sound on your PC. Great for g ames and DVDs.
# Speakers Yes .
# USB port(s) 2x High speed data transfer connection between PC and peripherals
# Floppy disk No

open to offers, i paid 700 for it 4 months ago

m2rv_h@hotmail.com

if i dont get a good offer for it i will put it on ebay

[Edited on 06-01-2006 by M2RTY]
linz

6th Jan 06 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im after one but i only wanna spend about 300 coz im a cheapskate, will u keep ur eyes open for me pls i know u can find anything
M2RTY

7th Jan 06 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
M2RTY

10th Jan 06 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Robert Pleban

11th Jan 06 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems like an awful lot to pay for those specs, ive had my laptop since july, it has better specs and was only 600.

Not saying yours is crap just commenting on price
M2RTY

11th Jan 06 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have been selling goods on here for 5 years

not once i have been overpriced
Rebrabuk

11th Jan 06 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he was referring to the price you paid to buy it brand new...

I'll offer you £100 for it though.
Robert Pleban

12th Jan 06 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
I think he was referring to the price you paid to buy it brand new...

Yeop
fiestakidda

13th Jan 06 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Martyn any news on the offer i threw into the mixer?
M2RTY

13th Jan 06 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » absolutly mint new laptop for sale CHEAP - you know me!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0120180 seconds