corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm & Immobilser help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm & Immobilser help
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 06 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right...

Ive been sorting the car out 2day and i disconnected the battery to sort the fogs out which i had no luck in doing..

Anyway i heard a faint noise coming from the drivers side near the Brake fluid.. Anyway i seen a small siren e.g alarm which i couldn't believe this i thought i never had one :tu: So there must be a loose connection somewhere i think and when i locked my car it made a faint beep noise...

Now moving on to the Immobisler were my interior light is on the corsa there is a small button with a small circle next to it(will get a pic soon) and then you hold you finger on the botton theres a small red light on the dash which flash for about 3-5 seconds then goes off..
I have no information on what model,make,serial number they are so i can't declare them... :td:

Does anybody now what i should do....
Its a 98 S reg 1.4i 16v corsa sport

Thanks Danny
DaNnY_LaD

4th Jan 06 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone...
Toby
Premium Member

4th Jan 06 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the same car but an 2000 model i also found the button (which is up by the interior light itself) and it does acitvate a red led on the hazard button!! And yes i have no clue what it is for either??
flash22

4th Jan 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the factory fit alarm siren is by the fluid res and you should have a red led above the hazard switch. The button where the interior light is is to disable the ultrasonic (that black circle next to the button is the ultrasonic)

if you deadlock the car the alarm will activate about 10-30 sec later and the led will flash every 5-10 sec or so

to see if the alarm works pop the bonnet so its on the catch then deadlock the doors wait 10-30 sec it the light start flashing open the bonnet and it should go off.

[Edited on 04-01-2006 by flash22]

[Edited on 04-01-2006 by flash22]

New Poll