corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » itunes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author itunes
Cosmo

User status: Offline
29th Dec 05 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Ive got a load of songs and artwork in itunes on one computer, how do I copy everything (as in all song/album names, artwork, etc.) onto CD so I can put it into itunes on another computer?

Ive tried buring a playlist to CD and doing it that way but it just copies the songs and renames them 'Track 01' etc. with no artwork.

BTW- These are songs Ive actually purchased through itunes and are going from my old computer onto my new one.
dna23

29th Dec 05 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in that case take the old HD off your old PC and put it into your new one then copy them across directly... failing that try burning them as data and copying that way
Cosmo

29th Dec 05 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dna23
in that case take the old HD off your old PC and put it into your new one then copy them across directly... failing that try burning them as data and copying that way

going from a PC to my iMac so cant add the HD to do it that way.

Have looked at burning them as data, but cant find where itunes stores the artwork
dna23

29th Dec 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.kavasoft.com/iTunesCatalog/faq/#artwork_column
Cosmo

29th Dec 05 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dna23
http://www.kavasoft.com/iTunesCatalog/faq/#artwork_column

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » itunes 23 database queries in 0.0105190 seconds