corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Video iPod playback issues

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Video iPod playback issues
dna23

User status: Offline
29th Dec 05 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When a video is put on my mate's 30GB iPod Video it doesn't playback continuously; sometimes it will recognise the length as 4:36 sometimes it won't and just have 00. Soemtimes it will play a frame then you hit pause then play and the next frame and so on until a point when it just stops. Othertimes it will start to play and just get a black screen.

The video is Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. purchased via iTunes itself so the format, size, fps .etc is all correct but the iPod isn't liking it for some reason.

I've updated the iPod and iTunes to the latest software, removed the video and put it back on fresh again, made sure TV out was Off on the iPod itself. Changed the volume of the video playback and updated it to "refresh" the video on there but all to no avail.

The video itself isn't corrupt it plays back fine on the PC itself and as said it was purchased of iTunes not a download so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues.

Any help you can share would be grateful
dna23

User status: Offline
30th Dec 05 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

New Poll